Last year at our inaugural Security Enforce conference, we showed our partners how to wield the shield of collaboration. We provided partners with the community, offerings and strategies needed to assist in shielding your customers from the evolving threat landscape. We also introduced the first ever, state-of-the-art cyber range offered by an IT distributor.Guests were treated to simulated cyberattacks in the range and learned the value of establishing a solid security practice to protect themselves and their customers. This year, our altered reality has given our security team the opportunity to create a virtual environment where customers can learn how to, “Deploy Anywhere. Protect Everywhere.”
We’re inviting partners to join us Nov. 4-5, 2020 to gain awareness on how to better prepare customers to face network threats and how to secure remote workforces, all from the comfort and safety of your home or office! This year, attendees will be immersed in our interactive Cyber Campus and discover top security offerings and cutting-edge insights to prepare you and your customers for emerging threats!
Attendees will receive compelling channel and industry insights that will help them gain valuable knowledge around:
- How to position MSP solutions for growth
- Accessing the latest Threat Intelligence through RECON ISAO
- Securing your customers’ remote and hybrid workforces
- Re-evaluating Your Business in the New Digital Normal – Janet Schijns, CEO, JS Group
- Theresa Payton, One of the Nation’s Leading Experts in Cybersecurity and IT Strategy
- Matthew Ball, Global Infrastructure, Cloud and Cybersecurity Research Chief Analyst for Canalys
- Women in Tech Panel Discussion – Tracy Holtz, Director, Product Marketing, Tech Data
Attendees will also obtain exclusive look into the many new security offerings they can showcase to their customers through our cutting-edge Tech Data Cyber Range. A few attendees will also have the ability to participate in one of our online Incident Response exercises. If that isn’t enough, partners can connect and network with our Tech Data security experts and vendor leaders to get their security questions answered.
If you are and part of your company’s security leadership or are an IT security professional, we strongly encourage you to attend this exciting event! Click here to register for Enforce.
About the Author
Alisha Robinson is a communication specialist for Tech Data in Tempe, Ariz.
Save the date to your calendar here.
To secure your invitation to the event, email