In the third of a four-part interview series, I speak with Brian Miller, CEO of FusionTek based in Kirkland, Washington. Founded in 2007, FusionTek has emerged as an IT provider, supplying state-of-the-art support, service and products that are designed, created and implemented to help clients achieve a good return on IT investments by using data-driven metrics.
FusionTek provides flexible, grass-roots solutions with an emphasis on focusing on the client’s needs. In addition, FusionTek is actively monitoring the evolving technology landscape, keeping eyes and ears open for new trends and developments to help further its service offerings and its clients’ successes.
Below is an infographic highlighting a few key statistics associated with the value of customer experience and technology adoptions and their contributions to a successful business. The data, courtesy of opinion pollsters, Gallup and Forbes Magazine, is cited independently below the graphic.
- Seven in 10 Americans in a recent Gallup poll reported having “a great deal” or “quite a lot” of confidence in small businesses — more than triple the 21% who have confidence in big businesses.
- Fifty-nine percent of companies with a CEO who is involved in customer experience report higher revenue growth, compared to just 40% of companies without a customer-focused CEO reporting growth.
- Seventy-one percent of companies say the cloud has influenced the customer experience.
- Brands with superior customer experience bring in 5.7 times more revenue than competitors that lag in customer experience.
- Customers switching companies due to poor service cost U.S. companies a total of $1.6 trillion.
I asked Brian to share about the key attributes to FusionTek’s success and realized outcomes since opening. To hear Brian's insights, click on the image below and find out more in the highly informative 15-minute podcast.And be sure to look for the fourth and final podcast in this series – “Part Four: Connecting with Community.”
About the Author
Terri Thomas is the Marketing Operations, Senior Strategist for the Integrated Communications and Brand Engagement team at Tech Data. She is responsible for developing process governance, implementing best practices and sustainability — specializing in contact database management, marketing automation, process development, analytics and systems optimization. Terri has been with Tech Data for 14 years and brings more than 20 years of professional experience in distribution as well as in the analytical instrumentation and logistics industries. See Terri’s background and profile on LinkedIn